Our office is looking to hire a bright, energetic college graduate for a busy administrative position.
The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented and well organized, with strong computer skills. The ability to multi-task and prioritize is essential. Duties will include preparing correspondence, scheduling appointments, scanning, filing, data entry, data management, heavy phone reception, preparing mailings, case management, etc. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, and be timely and responsible.
Our offices are located in the Lord & Taylor office complex in Eastchester/Scarsdale with free parking.
- Four-year degree preferred – law student or interest in law ideal
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office required (QuickBooks a plus)
- Computer savvy & able to learn new software programs quickly
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attentiveness to detail
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Comfortable in a fast pace environment and small firm culture
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proactive with excellent follow-up skills
- Flexibility, with a willingness and ability to adapt to changes in procedure, responsibility, or assignment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attire, presence and personality
- Team player that takes pride in the company and the work that is produced
Compensation will be based on experience, with growth and bonus potential. Hours will be 9:00 am to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Please send your resume for consideration to John Pappalardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.