John C. Guttridge
John C. Guttridge is of counsel to Pappalardo & Pappalardo, LLP, and is a partner of Guttridge & Cambareri, P.C., one of the leading divorce and family law firms in Westchester and the surrounding counties. Mr. Guttridge started his career in the Family Division and Litigation Bureau of the Westchester County Attorney’s Office where he handled the prosecution of abuse, neglect, juvenile delinquency, child support, and UIFSA support cases.
Today, Mr. Guttridge is one of the premier trial attorneys on matrimonial cases and other areas of family law, including but not limited to custody, child support, neglect, abuse, juvenile delinquency, and family offenses. Mr. Guttridge is on both the 18B Assigned Counsel Panel for Family Law and Attorney for Children Panel in Westchester County. Mr. Guttridge is often brought in as trial counsel for other law firms and has handled many appeals and commenced over 100 trials.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Westchester County Bar Association including its Domestic Relations and Family Law Section.
Reported Appellate Division Decisions
- Hayter v. Hayter, 184 A.D.3d 553 (2d Dept. 2020)
- McCormack v. McCormack, 163 A.D.3d 552 (2d Dept. 2018)
- Markowitz v. Markowitz, 146 A.D.3d 872 (2d Dept. 2017)
- Matter of Verrino v. Bright, 139 A.D.3d 962 (2d Dept. 2016)
- Kandus v. Forlenza, 132 A.D.3d 815 (2d Dept. 2015)
- Matter of Ruiz v. Sciallo, 127 A.D.3d 1205 (2d Dept. 2015)
- Matter of Genitrini v. Grill, 127 A.D.3d 970 (2d Dept. 2015)